Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Welcome to my Blog!
I have been two days in London already, but it's getting late now so I'll inform you all of the good time soon! I just wanted to let you all know that this existed and I will be keeping this site regularly updated (at least that's the plan) with my goings on over here. Always feel free to send me an email, or post something in the comments section as I'd love to hear what's going on. Some very knowledgable person also told me that you can still text my NZ phone for no extra cost, so if you'd like to send me a text, feel free too.

Be in touch soon,

Blake

2 comments:

Tash McGill said...

woohooo woohoooo woohoooo.. you're a blogger.. i'm going to go update my links!!!

Rache said...

yay blogs! i heart blogs!
your page is now on my favourites so feel speshaal!
<3 rache